Thursday, May 22, 2014

INSPIRED BY

...these neutral colors and interesting textures.  This palette inspires me so much that I dedicated a board to some creamy, natural images (link above). 

May has flown by and I haven't blogged much lately.  We've had some personal things going on that have left me a little uninspired.  Plus with traveling for work I can't seem to feel caught up.  I guess everyone goes through this once in awhile.  I'm trying to find new ways to get inspired, look beyond my normal sources of inspiration, and experiment with new techniques.  What are some ways you get your groove back when you feel it's long gone?  I'll be pinteresting hard core this weekend, finding new things and artists online, a fresh perspective, usually helps me. Be back to normal with some new works soon. xox

No comments:

Post a Comment